[plt-scheme] Styling MrEd GUI components

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Sun Mar 30 14:16:52 EDT 2008

I'm not a pro -  but I use the method of making composite objects that is
described in the GUI section of the scheme cookbook.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Ben Simon <benjisimon at gmail.com> wrote:

> There doesn't happen to be a way to use this approach, and somehow embed a
> container like a vertical-panel% in the resulting canvas%, is there?
> The idea being that I might make a component that uses a canvas to draw a
> green border, and then embed other GUI components (say, a series of buttons)
> in this newly drawn area.
> I've poked around the docs and don't see a way to do it, but I thought I
> should get confirmation from the pros.
> -Ben
> --
> Have an idea for software? I can make it happen -
> http://www.ideas2executables.com
> My Blog: http://benjisimon.blogspot.com

Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP