[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX and arrays/vectors

From: Filipe Cabecinhas (filcab at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:11:36 EDT 2008

On 25 Mar, 2008, at 19:04, Paul A. Steckler wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org>
> wrote:
>> I'm not sure about using single floats for your own build, but if
>> there's a patch that you want to submit for MysterX, then it should
>> be
>> working with doubles (I think).
>
> Does OLEView help to see the types?
>
> -- Paul

I tried with Visual Studio (wrote a call to the function and chose Go
To Definition) and it returns that the procedure takes two arguments
of type Object (like MysterX, which reports mx-any for the two
arguments).

What is weird is that the example I have has this:

     Dim a(0 To 2) As Double
     Dim b(0 To 2) As Double
     a(0) = 1
     a(1) = 1
     a(2) = 0
     b(0) = 5
     b(1) = 5
     b(2) = 0
     ' Create a Line object in model space
     Set result = obj.Method(a, b)

Which seems to be building arrays of doubles, not arrays of single
floats.
But I'll hack my solution so I pass it single floats and report back
here.

   - Filipe Cabecinhas

Posted on the users mailing list.