[PLT-Scheme] Installing SLIB on Windows XP

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 23 22:38:41 EDT 2008

If SLIB is really that hard to install on PLT, maybe you should contact
Aubrey Jaffer directly?

I have considered supporting SRFI 95 in PLT, but somehow I don't like
Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Arrays (aka srfi 63), so it is not in. But
it should be extremely easy to use the reference implementation of SRFI
95 in your own code.

Chongkai