[plt-scheme] error message installing web-server

From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 15:45:02 EDT 2008

I'm running Debian stable (currently etch) on an AMD-64 system, with
drscheme and mzscheme installed.  Now I decide I want to activate
mzscheme's web-server to try it out.  Earlier, I asked for it not to
start on boot.

I reconfigure mz-scheme:

april:~# dpkg-reconfigure mzscheme

Stopping web server: web-server ... No /usr/bin/mzscheme found running;
none killed.
done.
Cataloging SLIB routines...
reference to undefined identifier: slib:features
april:~#

and, as far as I can tell, no web server is running.  In particular,
when I use my browser to access http://localhost:8000, I am told it is
unable to connect to localhost (port 8000).

Is the slib problem queering things, or is something else wrong?

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.