[plt-scheme] lambda/03bb display on linux

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 20 11:37:11 EDT 2008

I wish I could be more help here -- the thing I thought to try
checking for was the presence of the "good" font rendering library,
but I can't for the life of me remember its name. libcairo is the one
for the better drawing routines and I think they work together.

I see that libcairo is not enabled. Maybe trying installing that
library and then looking for "no" in the configure script. (You might
only need to install the headers -- the "-dev" or "-devel" version of
the package.)

hth,
Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.