[plt-scheme] Re: MysterX and arrays/vectors

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:02:21 EDT 2008

On Mar 20, Filipe Cabecinhas wrote:

> Unfortunately my code isn't running and I can't understand why. I
> can build the solution normally in Visual Studio. If I have an error
> in my code, the solution doesn't build, as normally. But after I
> build it, it doesn't use it.
>
> I don't know if it's comething with windows not searching the dlls
> in the order it should or what. Do you know how I can see what dll
> it is loading?

Did you only build the mysterx solution?  If so, then you need to
rename the `xxxxxxx' in the filename to make it work, and probably
substitute occurrences of it inside the dll too.  `setup/winvers' is
the tool we usually use to do this renaming automatically.
Alternatively, you can try to build everything from scratch, so the
`xxxxxxx' names will be used everywhere.