[plt-scheme] lambda/03bb display on linux

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 07:51:18 EDT 2008

Thanks, that generates a character but it is just a dotted square -
rather than λ
I think I'm missing the glyph from the character set drscheme (and X
is defaulting too)

s.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Jos Koot <jos.koot at telefonica.net> wrote:

> control backslash works for me.
> look in the edit-keybindings-show active keybindings menu.
> Jos

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP

Posted on the users mailing list.