[plt-scheme] PLT4 expectations

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 16:11:18 EDT 2008

Both in space and in time I think. One list traversal for the length is
probably faster than keeping track of the length of the list and all its
cdrs all the way through. Moreover, for many lists, the length is never
asked for. It may spare time when length is frequently called with the same
list, but I think that rarely occurs and imho could be a reason for
suspicion with regard to the capabilities of the programmer.
Jos