Installing DrACuLa on DrScheme version 3.99.0.13-svn26feb2008, english? [Was: Re: [plt-scheme] Dracula version 2.5]

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 7 06:07:40 EST 2008

I just made the mistake of trying to install DrACuLa (
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cce/acl2/index.html ) on
DrScheme version 3.99.0.13-svn26feb2008, english, but
it didn't install successfully, so I had to uninstall
it.

Does anybody know how to get DrACuLa to work on
DrScheme version 3.99.0.13-svn26feb2008, english?  The
DrACuLa PLaneT Package Repository (
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=dracula.plt&owner=cce
) lists 371 as the required version for DrScheme, but
it doesn't seem to include any information on
compatibility with later versions.  I'd hate to
downgrade DrScheme just to try out DrACuLa.

Any help would be appreciated!

Benjamin L. Russell