[plt-scheme] slideshow, sound

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 3 23:59:40 EST 2008

I hear that some of our gang moves PowerPoint presentations to a Mac,
then prints them to PDF files (to reduce the size and speed up the
presentation even if it is returned to a Windows box.)  Slideshows
work perfectly that way, too.  I take both with me 'just in case.'

That picture of a Model 19 makes me want to find it (my dad might
have it) and install it at work.  The information security people
worry about computer devices, but those things are just wheels,
motors, and WD-40.

rac

On Mar 3, 2008, at 8:34 AM, Geoff Knauth wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2008, at 09:04, Richard Cleis wrote:
>> many organizations are (for better or worse) driven by power point
>> slides.
>
> One nice surprise using Slideshow instead of Powerpoint is that
> Slideshow is much zippier.  Also, a Slideshow source file is often
> 1000 times smaller than a Powerpoint presentation.

Posted on the users mailing list.