[plt-scheme] slideshow, sound

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 3 08:49:12 EST 2008

In those days, I didn't have a computer; stations on the other end of
the radio implemented things like bulletins boards with Altairs or
whatever they had.  The internet came along and stole all of that
fun :)  Nowadays, one can get even get solutions to homework problems
without having to decode the gibberish caused by a teletype machine
incorrectly being in the "figures" state instead of the "letters"
state. (The machines were only 5 bits; a static crash at the wrong
moment could create amusing text.)

rac