[plt-scheme] PLanet should indicate which PLT version is required

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 1 21:40:19 EST 2008

I have no intention of giving up.  I think you guys are doing a great job in
improving the implementation and the language.  I can attest to the fact
that for large, numerically intensive applications, which describes what I
am primarily using it for, 3.99.0.x is faster and is actually more stable
for these type of problems because it fixes a specific bug I was having.
The lack of separate v3 and v4 PLaneT repositories (or some other mechanism
that achieves the same effect) is my only complaint.

Doug