[plt-scheme] collection not found error at startup

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 29 19:33:41 EDT 2008

Putting what Eli is trying to say another way: we support CGC, but
only in order to actually build 3m and if some poor desperate soul
needs it for some specialized, likely very technical reason. If some
non-trivial slice of our users were using CGC when 3m was available,
it really would not be right for them to think they're using a
complete version of PLT Scheme.

Robby