[plt-scheme] Embedded MzScheme

From: Mike Slegeir (tehpola at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 15:13:35 EDT 2008

I'm trying to embed MzScheme into a C program.  I have some basic code
running in there; however, the code I'd like to use uses define-macro, and
this seems to present a problem.  I would like to be able to embed
defmacro.ss along with scheme/base and mzscheme via mzc (and load those via
declare_modules in C).  However, I can not figure out how I'm supposed to
'require' a module from the embedded modules.  Any suggestions as to how I
can accomplish this?  I can post some example code of what I'm trying to do
if its not obvious what I'm trying to do or how I'm doing it.
Thanks in advance,
Mike Slegeir