[plt-scheme] if without third argument

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 27 12:40:11 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Tamas K Papp <tpapp at princeton.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:55:50AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
>> You might try the pretty big language in DrScheme.
> Is it possible to get that without the GUI (just the command line)?  I
> tried but could find no options for that.
>> I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with LAML, but worst comes to worst,
>> if you're not willing to port it and its authors are also not willing
>> to port it, v372 should continue to work. I'm sorry that I don't have
>> the time myself to do that job.
> I don't see the point in porting something that conforms to a standard
> to some dialect that does not, so I am not even going to raise this to
> the author...

If it conforms to a standard, use that language. I've pointed you to
how to run both r5rs and r6rs and you told me it doesn't run in

Of course, it is quite difficult to write a (even standards
conformant) r5rs program that is portable, but that's an entirely
different question.

Posted on the users mailing list.