[plt-scheme] if without third argument

From: Tamas K Papp (tpapp at Princeton.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 27 11:45:52 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:55:50AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> You might try the pretty big language in DrScheme.

Is it possible to get that without the GUI (just the command line)?  I
tried but could find no options for that.

> I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with LAML, but worst comes to worst,
> if you're not willing to port it and its authors are also not willing
> to port it, v372 should continue to work. I'm sorry that I don't have
> the time myself to do that job.

I don't see the point in porting something that conforms to a standard
to some dialect that does not, so I am not even going to raise this to
the author...

Tamas

Posted on the users mailing list.