[plt-scheme] if without third argument

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 27 08:58:00 EDT 2008

R5RS programs and R6RS programs have no intersection, I don't believe,
so you'd probably have to choose one of them.

Does this help?

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/r5rs/index.html

(Please don't be upset with my continual pointing you to the docs. The
last year has seen a huge amount of energy going into improving them
and it would be a shame to see that go to waste.)

Robby

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Tamas K Papp <tpapp at princeton.edu> wrote:
> None of those workarounds worked for me.
>
> All I am trying to do is run LAML
> (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~normark/laml/), preferably without modifying
> any of its files too much.  I don't need R6RS per se, I just need
> "standard" behaviour (R5RS would be just fine).
>
> What I am looking for is something I could put in ~/.mzscheme that
> would
>
> 1) give me an interactive scheme that conforms to the standard
> (plt-r6rs does not do that, it needs a file to run)
>
> 2) would also work when running non-interactively
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tamas
>
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 07:04:59AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
>> There are a couple of ways to do it. Start here:
>>
>> http://docs.plt-scheme.org/r6rs/Running_Top-Level_Programs.html
>>
>> Robby

>> > Can you please tell me how I can "use r6rs"?  Is this something I can
>> > put in my .mzscheme file, so it will automatically get called whenever
>> > I start up mzscheme?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Tamas

Posted on the users mailing list.