[plt-scheme] IE Warnings

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jun 27 05:10:12 EDT 2008

On Jun 27, Dave Gurnell wrote:
> There's an article on this here:
>
>      http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19578
>
> It seems like you might be able to code the files so they are run as
> if they are on a remote site (see solution 2).

Yes, that's the solution that I described in the original post.  The
problem is that once you fake a lower zone like that, links from it to
a higher zone don't work (silently, to get maximum annoyance factor).
So you need to add these comments on *all* html pages, so the target
link will also be considered in the same zone ("Internet").  But if
there's a link to something that is not an html file (like the release
notes text files), then there's no way to add that comment, and these
links will just not work.  That makes things considerabley worse.