[plt-scheme] [doc suggestion]unit-body-expr-or-defn in doc/reference/linkinference.html#(form._((lib._mzlib/unit..ss)._define-unit))

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 26 13:51:54 EDT 2008

At Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:39:13 -0500, Larry Evans wrote:
>    However, the reader must infer that 'unit body' refers to the
>    'unit-body-expr-or-defn' in the. IMO it would be better if there
>    were some definition of 'unit-body-expr-or-defn' with references to
>    'unit-body-expr-or-defn' in "syntax-templates" (just I name I made
>    up) that are actually links (e.g. like the unit, import, and export
>    links in creatingunits.html) to the definition.

You're right.

To continue my streak of "things we plan to do" messages: Scribble will
eventually be able to hyperlink non-terminals in grammars to their
definitions. Unfortunately, I relied on that not-yet-implemented
feature too heavily when I ported the unit docs to Scribble.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.