[plt-scheme] webit in v400?

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 19:24:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Webit! shows up in the 4x PLaneT repository... has anyone used it? I'm
trying to bring a piece of code up to v400, but it relies on a number
of libraries that may or may not have been ported... and I'm not yet
familiar with the errors that result from the v3 to v4 migration.

For example, when I update my require statements to the most recent
versions of the libraries available, and try and run a set of test
suites (with a clean planet cache), I get a whole bunch of errors,
some related to files that aren't even involved in my process...

load-handler: expected a `module' declaration for `poem' in
#<path:/Users/jadudm/Library/PLT
Scheme/planet/300/4.0.1/cache/jim/webit.plt/1/5/example/poem-trans/poem.ss>,
but found something else
setup-plt: error: during making for
<planet>/jim/webit.plt/1/5/example/parse-examples
setup-plt:   read-one: file has more than one expression; expected a
module declaration only in: /Users/jadudm/Library/PLT
Scheme/planet/300/4.0.1/cache/jim/webit.plt/1/5/tests/tests.ss

Are these signs that the library is actually not 4x ready? (That's my guess.)

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.