[plt-scheme] Reading New Docs Off-Line

From: Eric Domeshek (domeshek at stottlerhenke.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 15:25:20 EDT 2008

Hello PLT Gang,

First of all, congratulations on getting the new 4.0 release out.  It
looks very interesting.

My question is what is the best way to read the new docs off-line?
There used to be PDF file which I found very useful for
printing/carrying-around (and even for searching quickly on-line).  So
far all I've seen for the new release is fancy web pages, that chop up
the docs into lots of little pieces that are much more difficult to
read.  Even an attempt to print a page such as "More: Systems
Programming with PLT Scheme" from Firefox doesn't seem to work very well
(huge wasted right margin, bad breaks on the left margin, and left
marginal comments lost entirely).

Am I missing something?  I've only found one blog reference to PDFs:
"the total size of the documentation (about 2000 pages in PDF form)".
Thanks,

--Eric

Eric Domeshek                      Phone: 617-616-1291
AI Project Manager                   Fax: 617-616-1290
Stottler Henke Associates, Inc.    EMail: domeshek at stottlerhenke.com
48 Grove St., Somerville, MA 02144   Web: www.stottlerhenke.com