[plt-scheme] adding references to the documentation index

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 05:15:41 EDT 2008

I was looking for destructuring-bind just now, searched through the
documentation and quite naturally didn't find anything. A few seconds
on google revealed that match-let was the PLT equivalent, and I was
good to go. However, I note that 'self' in the index references
'this', so there are at least a few entries in there that are simply
synonyms. As someone currently learning plt scheme I'm bound to
stumble across other examples - would filing documentation enhancement
requests to add them to the index be useful, or just adding clutter?

martin

Posted on the users mailing list.