[plt-scheme] HtmlPrag doesn't yet work with PLT 4.0

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Jun 13 20:35:25 EDT 2008

Some people are noticing that HtmlPrag doesn't work with PLT 4.0.

A solution might take a while, since I need to find time to rewrite one
of the key algorithms in addition to other changes.  (HtmlPrag was the
first Scheme code I wrote, and I used mutable pairs heavily.)  I already
tried a stopgap kludge, but it was not satisfactory.

If anyone's dissertation is hanging in the balance, let me know, and I
can prioritize this ahead of some other things.

Posted on the users mailing list.