[plt-scheme] Re: mail-parse.ss

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 05:27:24 EDT 2008

it is available at
(require (planet "mail-parse.ss" ("spdegabrielle" "mail-parse.plt" 1 0)))

Please note I have stuffed up the tests that came with it (not
included in the .plt).

It works ok for me[1], but let me know if there are any problems and
I'll do my best to fix them .

1. I'm using it to read the Enron dataset:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~enron/ which is a decent size, but has no
attachments.  I should probably try it on the plt-scheme mailing list
archives at some point.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Matthias Felleisen
<matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> Please update as soon as PLaneT 4.0 is stable.
> On Jun 11, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
>> Sorry,  I forgot to actually attach my modified version
>> Cheers,
>> Stephen<mail-parse.ss>_________________________________________________

Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor
University College London
Gower Street