[plt-scheme] Redefining function from scheme/base

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 02:41:30 EDT 2008

Do you have to call your function 'real->decimal-string'? Will
'my:real->decimal-string' work for you?

If your answer to the first question is yes, then the old trick is to
make you own language (as a module) that exports your
'real->decimal-string' and everything else from scheme. Then you can
base you  other modules on your own language instead of scheme/base.

Chongkai