[plt-scheme] OS X Quick Look support?

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 4 09:30:55 EDT 2008

I just got it to work with the information in the macosxhints article
and this code:

	<key>UTExportedTypeDeclarations</key>
	<array>
		<dict>
			<key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
			<array>
				<string>public.text</string>
				<string>public.plain-text</string>
			</array>
			<key>UTTypeDescription</key>
			<string>PLT source file</string>
			<key>UTTypeIdentifier</key>
			<string>org.plt-scheme.source</string>
			<key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.ostype</key>
				<string>TEXT</string>
				<key>public.filename-extension</key>
				<array>
					<string>ss</string>
					<string>scm</string>
				</array>
			</dict>
		</dict>
	</array>

(The string "org.plt-scheme.source" is an arbitrary one.)

Ah, Quick Look, how I love thee. I wonder how easy it is to get
Spotlight to index *.ss and *.scm...

-- Dave