[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v3.99.0.26 is available for testing

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jun 3 14:56:50 EDT 2008

All programs I checked run well, but help / help desk in DrScheme gives:

build-path: expects type <path, string, 'up, 'same> as 2nd argument, given:
#f; other arguments were: #<path:C:\Documents and
Settings\HP_Eigenaar\Application Data\PLT Scheme\\doc>

 === context ===
C:\Program Files\PLT-FULL-\collects\drscheme\private\frame.ss:593:6
C:\Program Files\PLT-FULL-\collects\mred\private\mrmenu.ss:237:17:
command method in basic-selectable-menu-item%

This is with Windows XP home.
In hope this info is useful.