[plt-scheme] Re: frtime qn - behaviour depending on evt & another behaviour

From: harsha (harsha.v.r at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 06:17:22 EDT 2008

thanks for the helpful reply, it made things clear to me.
>> What values were you expecting to get, and why?
I was somehow thinking the values should be 110, 100 and 110. But, i
see that it is wrong. I missed the fact the procedure expression in
collect-b should usually be applied on numbers,strings,other non-time-
varying values, unless one wants to construct higher order signals.

I was working through the exercises in the chapter on state in sicp
using frtime, and it is nice to see how imperative is converted into
declarative.
harsha

Posted on the users mailing list.