[plt-scheme] A Guide for web server and servlets?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 05:51:58 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Gregory Woodhouse
<gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Is there such a thing? The existing documentation seems to be much more a
> reference manual. Is there something I could read that presents this
> material more on the level of the Guide? How about tutorials on using the
> server and on writing servlets?

Nothing yet that I know of.  However, we turned our experience
developing servlets at Untyped into a lot of libraries, which you'll
find on Planet,  and most them have tutorials.  Start at instaservlet
and then look at mirrors.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.