[plt-scheme] Adding primitive c procedure

From: Erlend Lorentzen (erlendlor at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 04:58:45 EDT 2008

I should have mentioned that I need MzScheme to be a drop-in replacement for
embedded Guile in a large (85,000 LOC) C++ application with 100's of scheme
scripts. My plan is to use the existing structure of the application (as far
as it's possible) and translate the current Guile specific C functions to
MzScheme versions of these functions, and making as few changes as possible
to the scheme scripts. Is this a sane way to approach this? Could I use FFI
in this case or would that require an enormous restructuring?

Thanks,
Erlend