[plt-scheme] Objective-C support for PLT Scheme

From: Jens Axel Soegaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 09:01:33 EDT 2008

Jens Axel Soegaard wrote:
> In the "Creating a Cocoa application in Chicken" from
>    http://3e8.org/zb/cocoa/creating-a-cocoa-app.html
> the NIB-file (an XML-file with information on the GUI) is loaded,
> and run by calling NSApplicationMain.
>
> When I try to copy the approach I keep getting the following error:
>
>   2008-07-17 16:19:12.372 mzscheme[61080:10b]
>   No Info.plist file in application bundle or
>   no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file, exiting

Thanks to a hint from Zbigniew (J.Ursetto)  I  now  have a window
on screen. Apparently when I start objc.scm with

     mzscheme -t objc.scm

the path of mzscheme is used (unsuccessfully) to find a bundle.

Creating a link from AppName.app/Contents/MacOS/AppName
to mzscheme, and then starting objc.scm with

   AppName -t objc.scm

will make NSApplicaionMain find the correct bundle.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard