[plt-scheme] Can I create module on the fly?

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 17:30:50 EDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> In both cases you evaluate random code.

That's one reason why I had been thinking about writing an
interpreter that would reasonably safe (kind of like the Java sandbox
concept).  But then, that raises the question of whether I can
leverage PLT Scheme instead of trying to interpret everything at
runtime.

The other reason i that I really enjoyed SICP when I read it a year
or two ago and wanted to give PLAI a go.

So, in other words, if I sound a bit disorganized it may be that I
am! :)

"Oh would that my mind could let fall its dead ideas, as the tree
does its withered leaves."
--André Gide

http://www.gwoodhouse.com
http://GregWoodhouse.ImageKind.com