[plt-scheme] More PLT-Scheme 402 extension

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 13:13:05 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Two little questions:
- What is concept behind the naming convention for the
libmred3m_6m5fio.dll file? What is 6, m, 5, f, i, o?
- Another question is related to probably the immutable lists.
I want to pass a "normal" list to a function defined in an
extension. However I have a problem with SCHEME_PAIRP.
Is anything wrong in the code snippet below? Maybe the
extension receives some other kind of list?

Thanks for the help,

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

static void get_coord(Scheme_Object **argv, int iarg, double
  Scheme_Object *coord_car;
  Scheme_Object *coord_cdr;
  int            icoord;
  coord_cdr = argv[iarg];
  for(icoord = 0; icoord < 3; icoord++)
    /* this check does not work in 402 ???? */
      scheme_signal_error("e2curve: arg %d: must be a 3
element list", iarg+1);

Genertel casco szenzációs áron!

A Genertelnél elfelejtheti, amit eddig a casco díjakról gondolt. Hogy miért? Járjon utána, kérjen ajánlatot most!

Posted on the users mailing list.