[plt-scheme] What is the best way for folks to view macro expansions post 4.0 in module or pretty big?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Thu Jul 10 17:04:51 EDT 2008

The macro stepper used to be present in 372, but not 4.0.

I see in file:///C:/PLT-4.0.1/doc/drscheme/buttons.html#(idx._(gentag._5._(lib._scribblings/drscheme/drscheme..scrbl)))

that

"Beginning Student through Intermediate Student with Lambda – starts
the Stepper"

and that

"The Debug button – which does not appear for the How to Design
Programs teaching languages – starts a more conventional stepping
debugger."

What is the best way for folks to view macro expansions post 4.0 in
module or pretty big?

I've been using (require macro-debugger/stepper) but I'm not sure if
this is the recommended or best approach.

Posted on the users mailing list.