[plt-scheme] developer links/bug db not visible enough

From: Simon Michael (simon at joyful.com)
Date: Wed Jul 9 13:11:14 EDT 2008

I love the new website, but I notice the information for developers is
less prominent than is usual (down at the bottom of Community). I can
see this simplifies the top navigation links but if more contributions
are desired it might be worth making this more visible.

Also the site does not show where to report and review bugs. Dr.
Scheme's help menu has a report bug tool, if that is intended to be the
only way to submit bugs the site could mention this, also it would still
be very useful to link to the bug tracker for reviewing issues. I seem
remember seeing one before.

Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.