[plt-scheme] Distinguishing between pressing Run or Debug button in a tool

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Wed Jul 9 03:12:17 EDT 2008

Hi,
In creating a language tool so far I found no way to distinguish if the
debug or the run button was pressed. My tool overrides the execute-callback
function of drscheme:unit:frame% and is called whenever Run or Debug is
pressed. However the documentation says only it is called, when the Run
button is pressed. This is just for information no complaint about the
behaviour, because I want to do different things before debugging or run.
Only that I can't do it the way I thought because I don't find a method like
is-clicked? or on-click for a switchable-button which would give me the
opportunity to know which one invoked the callback functions. Did I miss
something?
Thanks for your suggestions.

Robert

Robert Matovinovic