[plt-scheme] One small and one big issue with DrScheme

From: Yavuz Arkun (yarkun at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 6 03:53:23 EDT 2008

"Announcement: PLT Scheme v. 12.0 released. It will be automatically
installed and your credit card charged for USD259.99. If you don't
have enough credit, Homeland Security will be alerted and you will be
deported to Gitmo. Nothing new, but now it kinda works if you don't do
anything silly. If it isn't working, then you are doing the most
stupid thing we have heard. Now off to charity jetsetting to burn the
billions we made with our illegal Scheme monopoly, see ya laters."

Somehow it doesn't sound very plausible.
--Yavuz