[plt-scheme] Image library?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 5 09:34:36 EDT 2008

Yes: scheme/gui has a class called bitmap% which lets you do that
(depending on what you want, you might also need to use a bitmap-dc%).

But this doesn't do search -- you'd have to implement that yourself.

As for the documentation the "documentation" link from
www.plt-scheme.org tells you about the standard libraries and the
"planet" link gets you started in the user's contributions.

Robby