[plt-scheme] FFI error in 4.0

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Fri Jul 4 16:30:07 EDT 2008

Eli Barzilay wrote:
> Well, yeah, but the pattern was there, and you pointed and
> `define-cpointer-type'.  So it took me about 30 seconds to open the
> file, find the error, and fix it (and most of that was spent in
> openning the file and writing a commit message...).

I was rather referring to my problem with finding what's wrong (in code
I wrote several months ago) without any line numbers.

Why the error was lacking any context information? How is such thing
possible with the whole syntax objects thing? (Sorry if this sounds
criticising, I had no such intentions. I am just curious. :))

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa