[plt-scheme] call-by-value vs. call-by-name?

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 01:09:48 EST 2008

No need to make the acronym "PLT" triply-recursive.
Just model it on the recursive acronym "GNU"; viz
(since PLT is the name of a programming language
team):

(P) -> PLT
(L) -> Language
(T) -> Team

On another note, regarding the FPCA 1995 Session 7
paper "How Much Non-Strictness do Lenient Programs
Require?," I just started reading it.  Stay tuned
while I finish reading it....

Benjamin L. Russell