[plt-scheme] If With No Else and Other Changes

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 15:34:50 EST 2008

I remember some discussion that in V4 (if ...) with no else part was going
to be illegal.  I had forgotten about it until I tried running some of my
code in MzScheme 3.99.0.9 and it failed because of 'if: bad syntax (must
have an "else" expression)'.  However, it runs in DrScheme 3.99.0.9.  I
guess we need to track down all such constructs if we want people to be able
to use our code in MzScheme.

What other constructs might bite us?

Why do I get different behavior in DrScheme and MzScheme on this?

Why does it load and compile okay with PLanet?

Doug