[plt-scheme] stack trace?

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 08:11:11 EST 2008

That trace reminds me of the debugging stuff in Seaside, which shows
state as well as position in the code. It's a bit dodgy that ACM are
dumping that information from a live site (that way security and
privacy madness lies), but this kind of thing could still be useful
for development.

I wonder how easy it would be to produce a similar tool with the web
language? The stack is inspectable and serializable - can the
information be made useful for debugging?

-- Dave

On 29 Jan 2008, at 18:26, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:

> Will drscheme do a stack trace like
>
>     [... stack trace from ACM web site ...]

Posted on the users mailing list.