[plt-scheme] stack trace?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 14:10:38 EST 2008

I just get my usual errors from DrScheme

prefuse/TupleSet.ss:67:49: send: target is not an object: ((class edge)
(start "21") (end "129")) for method: findpair

I can't find an option for a stacktrace in DrScheme how do I turn it on (I
can't find it by searching the helpdesk for 'trace')

I tried errortrace.ss too, - it is not giving me any joy either (debugging
is on in the language settings - if that helps)

On Jan 29, 2008 7:00 PM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which bit in particular?
> As you must have seen if you use DrScheme you get good stack traces from
> it.
> From MzScheme you can get decent stack traces, though you lose some
> precision in location.
> Certainly you can hook up a web app written in PLT Scheme to print
> similar stack traces.  We do, though we print it to the logs, not the
> user.  And our error page isn't so ugly ;-)
> N.
> On Jan 29, 2008 6:26 PM, Stephen De Gabrielle <spdegabrielle at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Will drscheme do a stack trace like;

Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP