[plt-scheme] call-by-value vs. call-by-name?

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 16:31:06 EST 2008

Should such an opportunity as this go unmet?  Acronyms, like the macro,
_must_ be expanded, fulfilling their unbridled manifest destiny.  To do
less is an insult to all acronyms everywhere.  For the acronym, which
stands for nothing, does not stand for anything at all. Where is the
outrage!?!

A steering committee must, simply must, be convened immediately.  They
shall in turn appoint editors, who shall not rest until  ...