[plt-scheme] suggestion "project function"

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Thu Jan 17 18:17:59 EST 2008

Agreed, a tool would be thing.

PS
  In case anyone is interested 'project tools' I recommend the Gregor
Kiczales keynote[1] at OOPSLA'07 including the mylyn 'project tool'
[2] and a range of. It's really good.

s.

[1] it's quite long but the Mylyn bit is near the beginning;
http://www.oopsla.org/podcasts/Keynote_GregorKiczales.mp3

[2] http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/about/

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP

Posted on the users mailing list.