[plt-scheme] Is it possible to draw a vertical line using plot?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 9 17:09:17 EST 2008

You can define your own plot types.  The science collection does histogram
(1D and 2D) plotting by extending the plot package.  They plot vertical
lines.  Here is a link to the histogram plotting extension from the science
collection.

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/williams/science.plt/2/8/plot-histogram.ss

Users of the science collection don't normally call this directly.  There
are histogram types that abstract it.

Doug