[plt-scheme] Help: Uber newb

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 8 23:13:38 EST 2008

Oh...it's not largest to smallest. You're supposed to create a 3-digit
number in the reverse order. (convert3 5 4 2) should give you the number
245. Most significant means that the 2 is worth 2 hundreds, whereas the 5 is
only worth 5 ones.

And I actually think the algebra hint is a bit of a red herring, although it
does give you a clue that the solution is arithmetic.

Todd