[plt-scheme] How to permanently enable some configuration options?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Sat Jan 5 11:00:33 EST 2008

On Jan 5, 2008 7:15 AM, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I suppose you could just save your preferences file to make sure they
> are the same. Or do you really want to change the preferences dialog
> so that these options aren't even clickable anymore?

I want to change the preferences dialog so that they aren't click able any more.

When you run on the XO, you should check both features. It will
prevent multiple instances of DrScheme, conserving resources.

!+ instances quickly deplete the available memory.

An alternative is just to tell folks "Hey make sure you know when you
are starting new ide instances and when you aren't", but I would
rather make it impossible for that to happen :)

Posted on the users mailing list.