[plt-scheme] Re: getting data out of xexpr's (xml)

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Thu Jan 3 07:20:57 EST 2008

Wow - now I am really spoilt for choice.

I'm going to persist with match/xexpr's for the moment just to get a
handle on using matchers,

Because I want to have the option of handling metadata in
xml(atom/rss/OAI-ORE) I think I'll need to move towards SXML and  the
SXML tools, because I think SXML-match or SXPath support XML documents
using xml-namespaces.  (I also seem to have the option of SXSLT)

Thanks again for all your help.  if anyone has any further advice
relating specifically to processing things like atom/rss/OAI-ORE feeds
I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
University College London Interaction Centre
Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP

"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
easy to use as his telephone.  That wish has come true, since I no
longer know how to use my telephone. " -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Posted on the users mailing list.