[plt-scheme] getting data out of xexpr's (xml)

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Wed Jan 2 20:44:27 EST 2008

Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
> I'm using  (lib "xml.ss" "xml") to read some GraphML  into xexpr's
> My Question is - is there a better way of getting my nodes, edges and
> [graph] metadata(directed/undirected) as what I am writing here is
> hard to write, hard to read, and doesn't even work.
>
> Should I use  plt-match.ss or  match.ss instead?

In case it's of any interest, sxml-match[1] is good for this kind of
thing.  However, it matches SXML.  I'm not sure whether any support for
the PLT xexpr format exists.

Sxml-match was used to convert the Scheme FAQ from Docbook XML format to
a wiki format, and it worked very well.  (Code at [2].)

Anton

[1] http://celtic.benderweb.net/sxml-match/index.html

[2] http://community.schemewiki.org/?faq-conversion-program

Posted on the users mailing list.